Create your profile and complete your quick online assessment.
Search for positions. Discover how compatible you are with the person you'll work for and the organization's values.
Save time applying by answering position-specific questions. No more writing endless cover letters.
We are seeking Independent Recruitment Partners, as influencers and value added distributors, leveraging existing recruitment-related knowledge and a solid network. You will be enhancing your existing suite of recruitment services with the OpenElevator platform, introducing a data-driven approach, on-boarding new accounts, and addressing your clients' real challenges in selecting the right candidates who are both a technical and interpersonal fit.
As an independent experienced partner, you will have full flexibility to select your target location, industry sector, and size of business - from small, medium to large organizations.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on our distributed data collection platform. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness across the platform.
● Ability to work from anyplace - fully remote team, you are able to work from home, a local cafe or your favorite place;
● Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people;
● Join a young, vibrant, exciting team that is working on the future of cybersecurity;
● Every 6 months we get together to work on projects together like a hackathon;
Gourmet Runner is looking for food delivery drivers to service Hollywood, West Hollywood, Beverly Hills, Brentwood areas. We have an unlimited number of spots open for drivers, and we hire instantly (within 12 hours or less).
Apply today to make great money delivering customers the food they love!
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, Taking an active role on how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Ability to work from anyplace - fully remote team, you are able to work from home, a local cafe or your favorite place
● Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people
● Join a young, vibrant, exciting team that is working on the future of cybersecurity
● Every 6 months we get together to work on projects together like a hackathon
Strongback Consulting™ is a leading IBM partner in the field of Enterprise Modernization utilizing only the highest quality tools, implemented by skilled consultants and executed through well thought-out plans and processes. We are seeking to expand our team of professionals.
We have an immediate need for an experienced mainframe engineer for a global training project. All training is performed remotely using custom courseware delivered with state of the art virtual classroom technology. Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated leader with strong teamwork, interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skills. Prior experience with IBM Business Partner is a strong plus. Candidate must be able to work remotely on a contract basis.
• COBOL, PL/I
• z/OS 9, 10, 11, or 12
• JCL, REXX, CLIST
Additional Preferred Skills:
• Rational Developer for System z
• Rational Team concert for system z
• CA Endeavor
• REXX, CLIST
• Linux / Unix
• Learn and adapt quickly
• Problem solving and troubleshooting
• Interact professionally at all levels within client
Service-focused software startup, looking for a Sales Director to establish, maintain, and grow key account relationships within target geography and achieve sales objectives.