Create your profile and complete your quick online assessment.
Search for positions. Discover how compatible you are with the person you'll work for and the organization's values.
Save time applying by answering position-specific questions. No more writing endless cover letters.
We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application, Taking an active role on how the application looks as well as how it works.
● Ability to work from anyplace - fully remote team, you are able to work from home, a local cafe or your favorite place
● Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people
● Join a young, vibrant, exciting team that is working on the future of cybersecurity
● Every 6 months we get together to work on projects together like a hackathon
The Head of Marketing for UKI is a critical role. Its business partners and users to cultivate the brand reputation and develop demand for the service. It will be a unique opportunity to reshape the UKI marketing strategy to match our current growth trajectory and the significant future growth potential of this region.
This role calls for a combination of market and user research and insights, strategic planning and analytics, brand reputation, acquisition, retention and engagement, together with strong people management and leadership. The right person will have a passion for developing teams and people and be able to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Strongback Consulting™ is a leading IBM partner in the field of Enterprise Modernization utilizing only the highest quality tools, implemented by skilled consultants and executed through well thought-out plans and processes. We are seeking to expand our team of professionals.
We have an immediate need for an experienced mainframe engineer for a global training project. All training is performed remotely using custom courseware delivered with state of the art virtual classroom technology. Our ideal candidate will be a highly motivated leader with strong teamwork, interpersonal, and communication (oral and written) skills. Prior experience with IBM Business Partner is a strong plus. Candidate must be able to work remotely on a contract basis.
Our design and programming teams have implemented a robust and elegant solution for Talent Selection. Now to ensure there is support in place for unforeseen issues that might occur in the future, we are looking for a Technical Support Associate to handle support request. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to work in a dynamic environment, where there is a lot of potential to learn and grow.
Looking for someone with prior project management experience who can coordinate delivery of products with installation. Need to have demonstrated the ability to work in a fast paced environment and manage multiple projects at a time. Would prefer someone with prior construction experience that has been a superintendent . Must be able to drive a forklift and multitask.
As a Software Engineer, you will be working on our distributed data collection platform. Your primary focus will be the development of server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness across the platform.
● Ability to work from anyplace - fully remote team, you are able to work from home, a local cafe or your favorite place;
● Flexible hours - this is not a 9-5 job, you have some flexibility in the hours you work, we understand that inspiration comes at different times for different people;
● Join a young, vibrant, exciting team that is working on the future of cybersecurity;
● Every 6 months we get together to work on projects together like a hackathon;